The Solid 65
The Solid 65 is an interlocking paving stone with a green artificial grass finish for 80mm high tiles
- The Solid 65 is an innovative, self-locking, patented decorative paving stone made of HDPE polymer, an effective alternative to soil, gravel or pre-turfed plastic slabs.
Covered with green synthetic grass, a coloured paving stone without synthetic grass is also available for the delimitation of parking spaces and disabled logo.
- Designed to be installed on any type of concrete slab with a + - 90 mm inner side and a thickness of 80 mm such as Birkenmeier, Kronimus, Heinrich Bock, Sepa. (A variant is available for 100 mm high concrete slabs)
- The design of our "Solid" paving stone makes it difficult to tear out because of its locking lugs, which are forced into the concrete honeycomb. It is also not subject to abrasion as it is flush with the concrete slab, so there is no friction on the synthetic turf.
It is also non-load-bearing for vehicles, as they only stand on the most resistant cellular slab for draining parking spaces.
Technical characteristics :
- Product made in France
- Support in HDPE, from recycling
- 20 mm synthetic turf finish (24150 points / m²)
Gauge 3/8, H. velvet 18mm, H. total 20mm, 55% PE / 45% PP
- Paving stone available in colour (ground marking / logo)
- Maintenance free
- Frost and UV resistant
- Does not catch fire
- Suitable for light vehicles, trucks, fire lanes, etc.
- No wear and tear on the pavement or grass, vehicles drive on the concrete slab
- Easy to lay thanks to its eight slats
- Difficult to tear off thanks to the 4 lugs that are forced into the concrete slab
- Good carbon footprint, our product can fill the entire volume of a semi-trailer, for a surface of 1920m2 of parking and a weight of 8 tons
- The car park is green immediately after installation, and remains so
- Support for shoe heels that do not sink into the ground or gravel
- No need for automatic watering in times of drought and water restrictions
- No problem with salting for snow removal from parking spaces
- No need to mix soil and stone in the subgrade and a fertile bed to get a green look, a classic subgrade in 0.31/5 and a classic gravel bed is enough
- High drainage capacity thanks to its hollowed-out shape
- High capacity to absorb water during a storm (20 litres /M²)
- Very light, weighing only 75 grams, easy installation for workers, and no risk of damage to vehicles, shop windows or street furniture in the event of being ripped off
- Possibility also in renovation by suction of gravel or earth to replace by the Solid 65 or 85
Vous pouvez télécharger ici les différentes fiches techniques de nos produits ainsi que le plan de calepinage.
- Calepinage – Le Solid – Urban Impact
- Fiche Technique – Le Solid 65 – Urban Impact
- Fiche Technique – Le Solid 85 – Urban Impact
- Fiche Technique – Le Solid Color – Urban Impact
Besoin de plus d’information? Contactez nous